Which Indian state recently saw the creation of 2 new districts, Pakyong and Soreng?
The correct answer is Sikkim. Sikkim is the Indian state which recently saw the creation of 2 new districts, Pakyong and Soreng.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 4 March 2022 Win Rs 30,000
Question 1: What, literally meaning ‘archipelago’ in Javanese, is the new capital of Indonesia?
Question 2: PN Panicker, whose statue was recently unveiled by the President, is known as the Father of what in Kerala?
Answer: Library Movement
Question 3: Which Indian state recently saw the creation of 2 new districts, Pakyong and Soreng?
Question 4: Which game from the show ‘Squid Game’ included this doll?
Answer: Red light, Green light
Question 5: This structure is known as the ___ of the City in Auroville. Fill in the blanks
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th March, 2022 Win Rs 30,000
- Answer 1: Nusantara
- Answer 2: Library Movement
- Answer 3: Sikkim
- Answer 4: Red light, Green light
- Answer 5: Soul
Steps to play Amazon Daily Quiz contest
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see a banner showing Daily QuizTime
- It is important to note that Daily QuizTime is active only between 8am and 12pm
- Now tap on the Play Now button on top of the Daily Quiz banner
- The first screen will show the prize for the day followed by a Start button
- Click on the Start button to enter the quiz
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately to win the quiz
- Once you answer all five questions correctly, you will automatically enter the lucky draw to win the prize
- The last screen on this quiz gives you the option to share the quiz or play more such games
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS