Which country recently conferred the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, its highest civilian honour, on Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
The correct answer is Bhutan. The country that recently conferred the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, its highest civilian honour, on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Bhutan.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 7 March 2022 Win Rs 5,000
Question 1: Which city opened the iconic ‘Infinity Bridge’, signifying its unlimited ambitions?
Question 2: Merriam Webster chose what word as ‘word of the year for 2021’?
Question 3: Which country recently conferred the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, its highest civilian honour, on Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Question 4: These animated characters belong to which film series?
Answer: Despicable Me
Answer: Area 51
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th March, 2022 Win Rs 5,000
- Answer 1: Dubai
- Answer 2: Vaccine
- Answer 3: Bhutan
- Answer 4: Despicable Me
- Answer 5: Area 51
Steps to play Amazon Daily Quiz contest
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see a banner showing Daily QuizTime
- It is important to note that Daily QuizTime is active only between 8am and 12pm
- Now tap on the Play Now button on top of the Daily Quiz banner
- The first screen will show the prize for the day followed by a Start button
- Click on the Start button to enter the quiz
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately to win the quiz
- Once you answer all five questions correctly, you will automatically enter the lucky draw to win the prize
- The last screen on this quiz gives you the option to share the quiz or play more such games
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS