This structure is known as the ___ of the City in Auroville. Fill in the blanks
The correct answer is Soul. This structure is known as the Soul of the City in Auroville.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 4 March 2022 Win Rs 30,000
Question 1: What, literally meaning ‘archipelago’ in Javanese, is the new capital of Indonesia?
Question 2: PN Panicker, whose statue was recently unveiled by the President, is known as the Father of what in Kerala?
Answer: Library Movement
Question 3: Which Indian state recently saw the creation of 2 new districts, Pakyong and Soreng?
Question 4: Which game from the show ‘Squid Game’ included this doll?
Answer: Red light, Green light
Question 5: This structure is known as the ___ of the City in Auroville. Fill in the blanks
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th March, 2022 Win Rs 30,000
- Answer 1: Nusantara
- Answer 2: Library Movement
- Answer 3: Sikkim
- Answer 4: Red light, Green light
- Answer 5: Soul
Steps to play Amazon Daily Quiz contest
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see a banner showing Daily QuizTime
- It is important to note that Daily QuizTime is active only between 8am and 12pm
- Now tap on the Play Now button on top of the Daily Quiz banner
- The first screen will show the prize for the day followed by a Start button
- Click on the Start button to enter the quiz
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately to win the quiz
- Once you answer all five questions correctly, you will automatically enter the lucky draw to win the prize
- The last screen on this quiz gives you the option to share the quiz or play more such games
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS