This is which country’s flag?
The correct answer is Nigeria. This is the flag of Nigeria.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 21 February 2022 Win Rs 15,000
Question 1: Which city will be home to India’s first-ever Water Metro project?
Question 2: UNESCO recently added calligraphy in which language to the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list?
Question 3: Imaging X-ray Polarimetry Explorer is a joint effort between NASA and which country’s space agency?
Question 4: Ukpeagvik, which means a place to hunt this birds, is the Inupiat name of the northernmost city of the US. Which Alaskan city is this?
Question 5: This is which country’s flag?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today (February 21th, 2022), win Rs 15,000
- Answer 1: Kochi
- Answer 2: Arabic
- Answer 3: Italy
- Answer 4: Barrow
- Answer 5: Nigeria
Steps to play Amazon Daily Quiz contest
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see a banner showing Daily QuizTime
- It is important to note that Daily QuizTime is active only between 8am and 12pm
- Now tap on the Play Now button on top of the Daily Quiz banner
- The first screen will show the prize for the day followed by a Start button
- Click on the Start button to enter the quiz
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately to win the quiz
- Once you answer all five questions correctly, you will automatically enter the lucky draw to win the prize
- The last screen on this quiz gives you the option to share the quiz or play more such games
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS