Rubika Liyaquat Biography, Wikipedia
Rubika Liyaquat is an Indian News Anchor, Presenter, and Journalist. She was born on April 18, 1983, in Udaipur Rajasthan, India. She started her journalism career with Channel 24 in Udaipur. In 2008, she joined News 24 as an anchor and senior correspondent. She left Zee news and At present, she is working with ABP News.
In 2012 she got married to Naved Qureshi. Their Marriage ceremony was held at Bora Community hall along with traditional style dinner. She gets a lot of attention from her audience because of her pretty looks and amazing journalism skills.
Rubika Liyaquat did her schooling from Udaipur’s St. Gregorios Senior Secondary School. Rubika did her college studies from The University of Mumbai. Her father’s name and her mother’s name is not known. Rubika also has a sister Anjum Liyaquat.
|Real Name||Rubika Liyaquat|
|Profession||Anchor, News Presenter, Journalist|
|Date of Birth||18-Apr-83|
|Birth Place||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||St. Gregorios Senior Secondary School, Udaipur|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media (Journalism)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Lesser Known Facts Of Rubika Liyaquat
- She was born and brought up in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- She did her graduation in Bachelor of Mass Media from the University of Mumbai.
- Rubika belongs to a Muslim family.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Rubika Liyaquat started her career as an Intern in News 24 for 3 months in 2003.
- In 2007, she worked with Channel Live India.
- Then she joined News 24, and after that, she joined Zee News.
- Currently, she is working in ABP news.
- Rubika also has a pet dog named Romeo.
Rubika Liyaquat Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/imrubikaliyaquat/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rubikaliyaquat
Rubika Liyaquat Mother’s Death
Rubika Liyaquat’s mother passed away due to COVID-19: Journalist Rubika Liyaquat’s mother Dr. Fatma Liyaquat passed away due to COVID-19 complications. “Mother will no longer be close, now mother will be in me,” the journalist wrote in her tweet, sharing the news of her mother’s demise.
Rubika Liyaquat’s mother, who was a scientist by profession and had a PhD in environmental science, breathed her last in Udaipur, Rajasthan. “Fatma earned so much love that those who follow every religion prayed with devotion,” Amar Liyaquat, the late scientist’s husband shared.
After this news came, several media personalities and politicians offered their condolences to Liyaquat for her loss. National President of Indian National Congress, Srinivas BV tweeted, “I am extremely sad to hear about the demise of your mother. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. RIP.”
Rubika Liyaquat FAQ’s
What is Journalist Rubika Liyaquat mother’s Name?
Dr. Fatma Liyaquat is mother name of Journalist Rubika Liyaquat.
What is Age of Rubika Liyaquat?
Rubika Liyaquat age is 29.
What is the Date of Birth of Rubika Liyaquat?
Rubika Liyaquat Date Of Birth is 18th April 1983.
What is the religion of Rubika Liyaquat?
Rubika Liyaquat is muslim by religion.
What is Rubika Liyaquat’s Birthplace?
Rubika Liyaquat was born in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Is Rubika Liyaquat Married or Unmarried?
Rubika Liyaquat is married to Naved Qureshi. They got married in 2012.
- M. Manikandan Minister Biography, Actress Accuses Him Of Cheat, Biodata, Wikipedia, ex-AIADMK minister
- Northeast Girl Incident Viral Video – All 5 Culprits Arrested related to the latest viral video of girl
- Best Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 & How can I buy cryptocurrency?
- Importance of life insurance policy | 10 reasons to buy life insurance
- Best Hosting For WordPress | Best Hosting For WordPress Websites
- Email marketing for ecommerce sites | WHY IS EMAIL MARKETING IMPORTANT For E-COMMERCE Websites
- Best travel insurance from india | Best travel insurance in india | India best travel insurance in 2021-22
- Best Car Insurance Companies In India | India Best Car Insurance Company