Who is Keyone Starr?
Keyone Starr is an American Grammy Award-nominated singer, songwriter and producer. She is known for participate and representing the state of Mississippi in NBC’s singing reality show American Song Contest, hosted by Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clerkson. It is an American version of the popular Eurovision Song Contest.
Keyone Starr Biography, Wiki
Keyone Starr is a famous American Singer and Songwriter. She began her career as a singer. In 2022, she had the opportunity to represent her home state in the American Song Contest, NBC’s reality show hosted by Kelly Clarkson and Snoop Dogg.
She performed her original “Fire” on the stage of the American Song Contest. So all Fans Keep reading this article and know all details here about Keyone Starr Wiki.
She began her career as a singer. She also posted her images on her Instagram. She also promotes some products. Check Keyone Starr Wiki, Biography, Bio in Hindi, Husband’s name on this page.
|Real Name||Keyone Starr|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Boyfriend Name||Not Known|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight (Approx.)||56 kg|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Jackson, Mississippi|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|School Name||Clinton High School|
|College Name||Mississippi State University|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Sibling Name||Not Known|
|Source Of Income||Singing|
|Net Worth, Salary||Not Known|
Keyone Starr Career
Keyone Starr is a famous American Singer and Songwriter. Her age is not known. She was born in Jackson, Mississippi. Currently, she lives in Jackson, Mississippi. Her religion is Christian.
Her song “I Can’t Lose” appeared on Mark Ronson’s fourth studio album “Uptown Special”, released on January 13, 2015. It landed on the Billboard Top 20 chart and has over 7 million streaming views.
Her social media accounts have a massive fan following and millions of followers. If you know more info about Keyone Starr Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents, Boyfriend, and more then continue reading this article.
Some Interesting Facts About Keyone Starr
- Keyone Starr was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi.
- She is a Mississippi preacher’s daughter.
- She refers to herself as the love child of Aretha Franklin and Lenny Kravitz.
- Her musical journey started from a very young age. She began to branch out with her music career in middle school where she participated in school musicals and choir
- Her song “I Can’t Lose” featured on Mark Ronson’s fourth studio album “Uptown Special” released on 13 January 2015. It landed on the Billboard Top 20 chart and has well over 7 million streaming views.
- She performed her original “Fire” on the stage of American Song Contest.
- Keyone is exploring her opportunities to sing, write and produce music across Australia, Germany, London, Malaysia and Spain.
Keyone Starr FAQ’s
Q.1 Who is the boyfriend/husband of Keyone Starr?
Ans. Keyone Starr’s boyfriend’s name is Not Known.
Q.2 Who was Keyone Starr?
Ans. Keyone Starr is a famous Singer and Songwriter.
Q.3 What is the Age of Keyone Starr?
Ans. Her age is not known.
Q.4 What is the name of Keyone Starr’s Father?
Ans. Her father’s name is Not Known.
Q.5 What is the name of Keyone Starr’s Mother?
Ans. Her mother’s name is Not Known.
- Tim Feerick Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Career, Death, Cause of Death | Who was Tim Feerick? Bio, Wiki
- Rapper Archie Eversole Biography, Wiki, Death, Cause Of Death, Net worth, Songs, Brother & More