Who is Jenna Ellis?
Jenna Ellis born on November 1, 1984, is an American lawyer, known for her work as a member of Donald Trump’s legal team. She is a former deputy district attorney in Weld County, Colorado, and a former assistant professor of legal studies at Colorado Christian University.
Jenna Ellis Biography, Wiki
Jenna Ellis was a critic of Donald Trump and his supporters in 2015 and early 2016 until he became the 2016 Republican nominee for president, at which point Ellis began voicing support, including in media appearances. Ellis was hired by Trump in November 2019 as a senior legal adviser. In November 2020, Trump announced that Ellis was part of the legal team conducting efforts to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.
However, Ellis has yet to join any such lawsuit on paper or in court. Ellis falsely claimed that Trump was the actual winner of the election. She met state lawmakers in Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan, urging the state legislatures against appointing pro-Biden presidential electors even though Biden won the popular vote in those states.
As a private lawyer, she has litigated cases in state courts. In 2015, she self-published The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution, a book arguing that the Constitution of the United States can only be interpreted in accordance with the Bible. Since 2018, Ellis has presented herself as a “constitutional law attorney” during cable news appearances, though The New York Times reported her background did not reflect such expertise and The Wall Street Journal reported she had no history in any federal cases.
|Born||November 1, 1984 (age 36)|
|Education||Colorado State University (BA)|
University of Richmond (JD)
|Known for||Legal advisor for Donald Trump|
|Political party||Republican (Before 2021)|
|Spouse(s)||David Rives (2019–2020)|
Jenna Ellis Early life and education
Jenna Ellis was homeschooled by her parents. In 2003, she enrolled at Cedarville University, then transferred to Colorado State University in order to study journalism. In 2011, she received a law degree from the University of Richmond School of Law.
Jenna Ellis Career
- Jenna was a contract attorney at the US Department of State from 2011 to 2012.
- From 2012 to 2013, she was a deputy district attorney for Colorado.Jenna was also an assistant professor of legal studies at the Colorado Christian University from 2015 to 2018.
- From 2018 to 2019, Jenna was the director of the Dobson Policy Center at The James Dobson Family Institute.
- Since 2013, Jenna has been an attorney at law for a private practice focusing on constitutional law.
- Since 2017, she has been a contributor for the Washington Examiner’s Beltway Confidential Blog.
- In November 2019, Jenna was assigned as a senior legal advisor for the Trump 2020 re-election campaign. She is also one of former President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys.
Jenna Ellis Facts
- Jenna has conservative Christian views.
- A published author, WestBow Press published Jenna’s book in 2015 titled ‘The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution: A Guide for Christians to Understand America’s Constitutional Crisis’.
- She has published articles and opinion pieces in The Colorado Lawyer, a monthly bar journal published by the Colorado Bar Association.
- Jenna is a sought-after public speaker and can frequently be found giving talks everywhere from churches to universities across the world.
- She has been named a fellow at New York City’s World Journalism Institute.
- Jenna has also taught and led seminaries at the Denver Institute for Faith & Work in Colorado.
- Jenna’s father Dave Ellis published an article about the benefits of home-schooling, which is how Jenna and her brothers were primarily educated.
Jenna Ellis Body Measurement and Social Media
Jenna Ellis is a stunning woman in her 30s with a well-kept figure. She is 5 feet 7 inches. (1.70 m) tall and weighs around 65kg. Her physical measurements are around 35-26-35 inches, with a bra size of 32 D and a dress size of 12 US. She has pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Similarly, she is active on social media including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. She has gained more than 871.8k followers on Twitter under the username @JennaEllisEsq. She has gained more than 118k followers on 118k followers on Instagram under the username @jennaellisesq. Moreover, her Facebook page has 118k followers under the username @JennaEllisEsq45.
Jenna Ellis FAQ’s
Who is Jenna Ellis?
Jenna Ellis born on November 1, 1984, is an American lawyer, known for her work as a member of Donald Trump’s legal team
Who is Jenna Ellis Husband?
Jenna Ellis’s husband’s name is David Rives. The couple got separated in 2020.
What is Jenna Ellis Net worth?
Jenna Ellis Net worth is in Millions of dollars but for the exact figure, we are reviewing her net worth and will update soon.
Who is Jenna Ellis dating?
Jenna Ellis is single at present after her separation with husband David Rives in 2021. Jenna Ellis is not dating anyone as of now.