Who is IMA Dr. Rajan Sharma?
Dr. Rajan Sharma is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon from Yamuna Nagar (Haryana). He runs 30 bedded “Rajan Hospital” and also a Nursing College (Dr. J.P. Sharma Memorial College of Nursing) in Yamuna Nagar.
Dr. Rajan Sharma is a member of IMA since 1999 and since then he has served the Association as Member of IMA CWC, President of IMA Jagadhri – Yamunanagar Branch in 2006-07 President of Haryana State Branch for more than Two years from 2011-March 2013.
Dr. Rajan Sharma vs Baba Ramdev
In a recent video with the news channel Aajtak where a discussion was held between Baba Ramdev, Dr. Jayesh M Lele, and Dr. Rajan Sharma after the stupid and baseless comment of Baba Ramdev on Allopathy and mocking the modern medicine and doctors, Dr. Jayesh M Lele and Dr. Rajan Sharma bursted out on Baba Ramdev and made him sit quiet and listen to him and asked how dare he made such comments on Allopathy without knowing anything about it. Check the video here.
When Yogguru Ramdev made a controversial comment about allopathy, the controversy grew at full speed. And finally the yogguru had to withdraw his statement. Ramdev’s statement angered the doctors so much that the IMA also sent a legal notice to the yoga teacher and raised the demand for prosecution.
Not only IMA, resident doctors of renowned hospitals of the country have also strongly objected to the statement of the yoga teacher. Meanwhile, during the discussion on the case on Aaj Tak’s show Halla Bol, many times there came a very tense mode between former IMA doctor Dr. Rajan Sharma and current Secretary Dr. Jayesh M. Lele Watch this video.
Yoga Guru Ramdev’s controversial statement over Allopathy has ignited a controvery in the country. As per Doctors the statement has hurt the sentiments of doctors and IMA general secretary Dr Lele is furious about. Watch the video for more information.
IMA Dr. Rajan Sharma Biography, Wikipedia
Dr. Rajan Sharma is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon from Yamuna Nagar (Haryana).
During his tenure as President, he was able to revive the state IMA and helped it achieve new heights. He was a member of IMA-CWC for many years. He was Director of IMA AKN Sinha Institute of Medical Sciences. He was a member of IMA HBI in 2016. Now he is the National President Elect for 2019-20. He is the Coordinator of Beti Bachao Programme of North Zone.
Since 1999 onwards, he started taking pro-active initiatives in the working of IMA Haryana State Branch. He is
involved in many social activities apart from medical practice. Due to his active involvement following
achievements were possible:
- Haryana is the only state where Exemption from Clinical Establishment Act has been granted to Hospitals less than fifty beds.
- Haryana is one of the few states where a District Medical Negligence Board has been constituted thus ending the terror of Police Complaint and arrest in Negligence cases. Haryana was the third state Where an Act for violence against Doctors came into existence. These achievements have come with the ongoing efforts of successive teams but the foundations were laid during his tenure as State President.
To maintain the Honour and Dignity and to uphold the interest of the medical profession and to promote cooperation
amongst members and fight against the Doctor Unfriendly policies of the administration are amongst his priorities
His Baptism in IMA started at his early age when his father Late Sh. J P Sharma led the Local IMA, IMA Haryana
State (1977-78) and later had organized Medicon 1989 in Yamuna Nagar. He was also National Vice President IMA
IMA Dr. Rajan Sharma Educational Qualification/Academics
MBBS from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
MS (Ortho) from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
IMA Dr. Rajan Sharma Clinical Experience
Senior Resident in PGIMER Chandigarh
- 7 International Publications
- Paul Harris Rotarian
- Rotary Medical Mission Director to Rwanda, Gabon, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, etc.
IMA Dr. Rajan Sharma Family
Father: Late Dr. J. P. Sharma
Mother: Smt. Krishna Pandit, Former Minister in Govt. of Haryana
Wife: Dr. Meenakshi Sharma, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Daughters: Ms. Tanya, Pursuing Masters in Fashion Design Ms. Riya, Medical student 2nd year
Dr. Rajan Sharma FAQ’s
Who is Dr. Rajan Sharma?
Dr. Rajan Sharma is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon from Yamuna Nagar (Haryana). Dr. Rajan Sharma is a member of IMA since 1999 and since then he has served the Association as Member of IMA CWC.
What is Dr. Rajan Sharma Wife’s Name?
Dr. Rajan Sharma Wife’s name is Dr. Meenakshi Sharma and she is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
What is Dr. Rajan Sharma Father Name?
Dr. Rajan Sharma Father name is Dr. J. P. Sharma.
What is Dr. Rajan Sharma Mother’s Name?
Dr. Rajan Sharma mother’s name is Smt. Krishna Pandit who is Former Minister in Govt. of Haryana
What is Dr. Rajan Sharma daughters name?
Dr. Rajan Sharma has two daughter nd their names are Ms. Tanya, Pursuing Masters in Fashion Design Ms. Riya, Medical student 2nd year
- Best Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 & How can I buy cryptocurrency?
- Importance of life insurance policy | 10 reasons to buy life insurance
- Best Hosting For WordPress | Best Hosting For WordPress Websites
- Email marketing for ecommerce sites | WHY IS EMAIL MARKETING IMPORTANT For E-COMMERCE Websites
- Best travel insurance from india | Best travel insurance in india | India best travel insurance in 2021-22
- Best Car Insurance Companies In India | India Best Car Insurance Company