Google Pay Festival Quiz Answers 5 November 2021 is updated, now you can play Fan wall Quiz 2nd November 2021 to enter in the Google Pay funzone lucky draw to win Cashback & Vouchers.
The Fan wall quiz started on 2nd November 2021 & this contest will end on 15th November 2021. If you play the contest then check the result on the Google Pay official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Google Pay quiz fitnessfreak360.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Google Pay Fan wall Quiz
- Prize: Cashback & Vouchers
- Contest Starting Date: 2nd November 2021
- Contest Ending Date: 14th November 2021
- No of Prizes: Unlimited
- Winner Announcement: 16th November 2021
- Organized by: Google Pay India
How To Play Fan wall Quiz Google Pay – 5th November 2021
- Open the Google Pay App
- Go to the Game sections.
- Find the Fan wall Banner.
- Once you find it, now tap the banner & play.
Google Pay Fan wall Quiz Answers Today
Q1: A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Answer: When the result of the match is a tie
Q2: What is the maximum number of overs a bowler can bowl in T-20 cricket?
Q3: Lord’s cricket ground is situated in which of the following cities?
Q4: Which of these terms are NOT associated with cricket?
Answer: Boxing ring
Q5: Which of the following is NOT used to make Rangoli in India?
Answer: Red chilli powder
Google Pay Quiz Answers Today 5 November 2021
- Answer: When the result of the match is a tie
- Answer: 4
- Answer: London
- Answer: Boxing ring
- Answer: Red chilli powder
How To Enter The Quiz And It’s Detail
- 1. This Contest will commence from 2nd November 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 15th November 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Google Pay.in App (“Google Pay.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed in to the Google Pay.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as the winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Google Pay Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Google Pay mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in with your existing account.
- Now, scroll down to the Promotions section and click on Offers.
- Tap on the Festive Quiz tab to enter the quiz.
- You will now see the fan wall.
- Click on the Start Quiz option.
- A countdown will follow and then you will see the first question.
- Answer all the questions correctly to become eligible for a reward.
Searches Related to Google Pay Quiz 5 November
- google pay quiz answers
- google pay quiz amazon
- google pay quiz today
- google pay quiz go india
- google pay quiz answers mumbai
- google pay quiz jaipur
- google pay quiz answers chennai
- google pay quiz nainital
- google pay quiz answers rangoli
- jaipur google pay quiz answers
- goa google pay quiz answers
- chennai google pay quiz answers
- rangoli google pay quiz answers
- hyderabad google pay quiz answers
- mumbai google pay quiz
- amazon google pay quiz answers
- kolkata google pay quiz
- go india google pay quiz answers
- diwali google pay quiz answers
- google pay quiz answers 5 november
- happy diwali google pay quiz today
- google pay quiz answers 5 november 2021
- questionnaire on google pay
- google pay mcq questions
- google pay mumbai questions and answers
- google pay new quiz
- google pay codelab