Who is Camilla Cabello?
Camila Cabello, born March 3, 1997, is a Cuban-born American singer and songwriter. She rose to prominence as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed on The X Factor USA in 2012, signing a joint record deal with Syco Music and Epic Records.
While in Fifth Harmony, Cabello began to establish herself as a solo artist with the release of the collaborations “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with Shawn Mendes, and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly, the latter reaching number four on the US Billboard Hot 100. After leaving the group in late 2016, Cabello released several other collaborations, including “Hey Ma” with Pitbull and J Balvin for The Fate of the Furious soundtrack (2017) and her debut solo single “Crying in the Club.”
Cinderella: Camila Cabello Gives The Role All She’s Got
A girl from humble beginnings beats the odds and gets to live her dream: That’s the story of Cinderella. But it’s also the story of Camila Cabello, the star of Amazon Prime Video’s new feminist take on Cinderella — except she didn’t have any magical help.
“I definitely do,” Camila tells ABC Audio when asked if she feels like a real-life Cinderella. “I feel like I related to her story from the beginning…I can definitely relate to somebody that starts off as a little bit of an underdog.”
“You know when I was 15 auditioning for X Factor and I was just working really hard to have any entry into the music industry…I was just like, begging to have a chance,” she explains.
But in this new version of the classic tale, what Cinderella is fighting for isn’t the love of a handsome prince, but the chance to have her own successful dress business — even though in the world of the movie, women aren’t allowed to do that. Of course, that just makes her want it even more.
The soundtrack, which is also out Friday, has a modern twist as well: In addition to some new, original songs, Camila sings Janet Jackson‘s “Rhythm Nation,” Ed Sheeran‘s “Perfect” and Jennifer Lopez‘s “Let’s Get Loud.”
Camila Cabello Biography, Wiki
Camila Cabello, born on 3 March 1997 is the daughter of Alejandro Cabello and Sinuhe Cabello. Cabello was born and raised in Cuba. She has a younger sister named Sofia Cabello. Her father is Mexican. When She was the age of, she relocated to Miami, Florida, United States, with her mother and acquired American citizenship in 2008.
From February 2018 to June 2019, Camila Cabello was in a relationship with Matthew Hussey (Dating coach, Writer). She met Matthew Hussey on the set of The Today Show. After that, she started dating Shawn Mendes (Canadian singer). The relationship with Shawn Mendes has caused controversy. Because both were accused of attempting to form a relationship for publicity and they denied it.
Cabello currently resides in a Mediterranean-style villa in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles. According to Variety, She purchased the new house in Hollywood Hills for $3.38 million. The report further adds that her house is a 3500 square foot mansion, which comprises four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Camila Cabello Family and Relationships
- Father – Alejandro Cabello
- Mother – Sinuhe Estrabao
- Sister – Sofia
- Affairs/Boyfriend – Matthew Hussey, Michael Clifford, Shawn Mendes (Current)
- Marital Status – N/A
- Husband – N/A
Camila Cabello Educational Qualifications
- School – Miami Palmetto Senior High School
- College – Not Known
- Qualifications – Graduated
Camila Cabello Physical Stats & More
- Height – 157 cm (In feet inches- 5′ 2″)
- Weight – 50 kg
- Body Measurements – Not Known
- Eye Colour – Brown
- Hair Colour – Blonde
Camila Cabello Music Videos with Boyfriend Shawn Mendes
Camila Cabello Career
Camila Cabello started her singing career with a girls group “Fifth harmony” in 2012. She secured the second position in the “The X Factor” (2012) Season 2. After that, She left the group in 2016 and released several other collaborations, including “Hey Ma” with Pitbull and J Balvin for The Fate of the Furious soundtrack (2017), and her debut solo single “Crying in the Club”.
Her song Havana was one of the Hit songs of 2017 and has certified 7x platinum. Most of the songs entered in the top 20 on the hot 100 billboards. Her debut album Camila (2018), ranks #1 in Billboard of 200 charts.
Camila Cabello Awards
Among her awards, Camila Cabello has won two Latin Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards, a Billboard Music Award, five MTV Europe Music Awards, two iHeartRadio Music Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards (including one for Video of the Year), three iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards, and a Billboard Women in Music award for Breakthrough Artist.
Some Interesting Facts About Camila Cabello
- Camila is a vegan.
- She acquired American citizenship in 2008.
- She left the girl group, Fifth Harmony, in 2016.
- According to Variety, She purchased the new house in Hollywood Hills for $3.38 million. The report further adds that her house is a 3500 square foot mansion, which comprises four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Her real name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, Which is the Spanish name, the first or paternal surname is Cabello and the second or maternal family name is Estrabao.
- While she was relocating to Miami, Florida, United States. Her father was unable to secure an American visa and got a visa approximately 18 months later.
- Her debut studio album, Camila (2018), reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
- In February 2016, she had partnered with Save the Children to design a limited-edition “Love Only” T-shirt to help raise awareness of issues involving girls’ equal access to education, health care and opportunities to succeed.
- On 3 April 2017, Cabello performed at Zedd’s WELCOME! Fundraising Concert which raised money for ACLU.
- In November 2018, Cabello became an ambassador for Save the Children.
- In March 2019, Cabello announced she donated $10,000 to a GoFundMe campaign for a homeless immigrant.
- She has partnered with the Children’s Health Fund. It is a non-profit organisation dedicated to providing health care to low-income families with children.
- In October 2019, Cabello performed at the We Can Survive concert which donates to breast cancer.
Camila Cabello Instagram
Who is Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and model
Who is Camila Cabello’s boyfriend?
Camila Cabello is in a relationship with Shawn Mendes.
What is Camila Cabello’s net worth?
Camila Cabello’s net worth is $14 million (In US Dollars)
What is Camila Cabello’s age?
3 March 1997 (age 24 years; as in 2021)
- Siddharth Shukla Biography, Wiki, Age, Career, Death, Cause of Death, Net Worth | Who was Siddharth Shukla?