AFCAT Registration Begins From 1 June 2021: The option to register for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) will begin tomorrow i.e on June 1. The application forms will be available on the official website of the Indian Air Force and candidates can fill and submit it within June 30.
“Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (technical and non-technical branches). Online applications are also invited for grant of PC or SSC for NCC special entry scheme (for flying branch) and for meteorology entry,” the Indian Air Force has said.
The age limit for flying branch is 20-24 years as on July 1, 2022 and it is 20-26 years for ground duty branches.
The tenure of flying branch SSC officers is 14 years and 10 years for ground duty branches.
After the selection process is over, training will commence in the first week of July 2022 at Air Force Academy Dundigal, Hyderabad. The duration of training for flying and ground duty technical branches is 74 weeks and for ground duty non technical branches is 52 weeks.
AFCAT Application Dates 2021
Given below are the tentative dates for AFCAT 2 2021
|AFCAT 2021 Application Start Date||June 1, 2021|
|AFCAT 2021 Application End Date||July 30, 2021|
|AFCAT Exam Date||August 21st and 22nd|
Documents Required for AFCAT Application Form 2021
Candidates must check the list provided below containing the documents which will be required while filling the AFCAT application form:
- Marksheet of Class X and Class XIINecessary academic certificates
- Scanned images of signatures with white background and passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression
AFCAT 2021 Application Fees
Important Instructions about AFCAT
- If the information provided by the candidates is found incorrect, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details provided by them before submitting the fees, no correction will be allowed after fee submission.
- If multiple applications are submitted, the application which is recently registered against a particular Aadhaar number will be considered for the admit card.
- The fees submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.