Who is Pori Moni?
Pori Moni or calling by her real name Smrity Shamsunnahar, is a Bangladeshi actress and model. Her notable films include Aro Bhalobashbo Tomay, Rokto, Pure Jay Mon, and Swapnajaal. She was featured on Asia’s 100 Digital Stars, released by Forbes magazine on 7 December 2020.
Pori Moni alleges rape by businessman
Prominent Bangladeshi film actress Shamsunnahar Smriti, popularly known as Pori Moni, has sought justice from Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in a Facebook post alleging that a businessman attempted to rape and murder her at a club here.
After making the allegations in a Facebook post without naming the suspect on Sunday, she held a media briefing later in the night and accused businessmen Nasir U Mahmood, entertainment and cultural affairs secretary of Dhaka Boat Club, of assaulting her, bdnews24 reported.
The 28-year-old actress alleged that Nasir assaulted her at the club in Dhaka’s Uttara four days ago. The businessman could not be reached immediately for comments, the news website said.
A founding member of the Dhaka Boat Club, Nasir is involved with real estate business.
Calling Prime Minister Hasina “mother, the actress in her Facebook post also claimed that she sought help from law enforcement agencies but failed to get justice.
“Where will I seek justice? the post read. I couldn’t find it in the last four days Everyone listens to the details and never follows through. I’m a girl, I’m an actor, but before that, I’m a human being. I can’t remain silent, she said in the post in Bangla.
Sohel Rana, an assistant IGP, said the police will take action when the actress contacts them.
Pori Moni Biodata, Biography
Porimoni was born as Smriti Shamsunnahar, in Narial , Bangladesh.After losing her parents in childhood, she grew up in her grandparents’ house in Pirojpur where she completed her Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools Certificates (diplomas) from.
Porimoni started her career with modelling after passing her Higher Secondary School in 2012. Her popular TV commercials are Pran Up with Arifin Shuvoo, Sandalina Soap, Pran Chutney, Topper Gas Stove, Jamuna Refrigerator, etc. She acted in quite a few TV dramas as well. Her first Bengali movie, Rana Plaza, based on the Rana Plaza disaster, was denied certification by the Bangladesh Film Censor Board stating that this was a national disaster and people might get wrong notions about it.
Pori Moni second movie Bhalobasha Shimaheen was released on 13 February 2015. She stated, “I am putting my foot on the big screen by Bhalobasha Shimaheen and I hope everyone will like the film.” She co-starred with Shakib Khan in Aro Bhalobashbo Tomay and Dhumketu.
|Born||Smriti Shamsunnahar , October 24, 1992 (age 28 years), Narail, Bangladesh.|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Sourav Kabeer(m. 2012; div. 2015)Kamruzzaman Roni(m. 2020; div. 2020)|
|Awards||Babisas Award for Featured Actor (Female), Meril Prothom Alo Special Critic Award|
Pori Moni Personal life
Pori Moni was married to Sourav Kabeer in 2012, but later got divorced. In 2019, Pori was engaged to RJ Tamim Hasan , but the relationship broke before marriage. In March 2020, Pori married theater director Kamruzzaman Roni. In June 2021, Pori Moni claimed an attempted rape and murder on her and asked Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for justice in her Facebook post.
Pori Moni Television
- 2nd Innings (2013–2014) – Directed by Idris Haider
- Extra Bachelor
- Nabanita Tomar Jonno
- Oshomapto Valobasha
- Mon Bhalo Nai
- Kotha Dilam
- Apar Opar
- Keno Miche Nokkhotrera
Pori Moni Interesting Facts
- Does Pori Moni smoke: Not Known
- Does Pori Moni drink alcohol: Not Known
- Pori’s mother passed away when Pori was only 3 years old. Her father, a businessman, also lost his life on 2012.
- She started her career with modeling after passing her Higher Secondary School in 2012.
- Her supposed debut film, Rana Plaza, could not release in Bangladesh at the proposed time because the country’s Censor Board was not willing to give the movie a nod. The film was based on the infamous Rana Plaza disaster in Bangladesh, and the Censor Board felt that the people might get wrong notions about the disaster.
- As of December 2016, Pori has acted in around 4 TV shows viz. 2nd Innings, Exclusive Extra Bachelor, Nari and Nabanita, and Tumar Janno. All 4 have garnered good TV ratings and have thus proven to be a success.
Pori Moni Wiki, Wikipedia
|Real Name||Shamsunnahar Smrity|
|Profession||Bangladeshi Actress, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black (Sometimes Dyed Brown)|
|Date of Birth||24 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Satkhira, Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Satkhira, Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Acting: Bhalobasha Shimahen (2015)|
TV: 2nd Innings (2013-14)
|Family||Father– Not Known|
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Controversies||Many a time, Pori Moni has been criticized for her bold scenes and “skin show.”|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mohammed IM, Film director (Rumoured)|
Pori Moni Real Name
Pori Moni Real Name is Smriti Shamsunnahar.
- Best Top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 & How can I buy cryptocurrency?
- Importance of life insurance policy | 10 reasons to buy life insurance
- Best Hosting For WordPress | Best Hosting For WordPress Websites
- Email marketing for ecommerce sites | WHY IS EMAIL MARKETING IMPORTANT For E-COMMERCE Websites
- Best travel insurance from india | Best travel insurance in india | India best travel insurance in 2021-22
- Best Car Insurance Companies In India | India Best Car Insurance Company
- 10 Best Free Web Hosting Services | Best Free Web Hosting Sites | Best Free Web Hosting